Whether it’s for fun, fitness, competition or self-defense,
come try Taekwondo and….
- Get in shape
- Build confidence
- Learn a martial art
- Defend yourself
- Compete in an Olympic Sport
All you need to start are gym pants, and a t-shirt. Great for all ages and abilities! You can join anytime of year!
Need more reasons?
- Cardio, strength & flexibility training
- Learn new kicking techniques and combinations
- Self-defense techniques
- Board Breaking
- Poomsae (series of memorized techniques strung together)
- Sense of community
- It’s fun and a great way to relieve stress
- Teaches 5 tenets of Taekwondo philosophy: integrity, self-control, indomitable spirit, courtesy and perseverance
For more information, please contact Mr. Darcy Rodd at 902-218-1781 or email firstname.lastname@example.org